- New HVAC
- Roof was installed prior to our purchase – it was 5 years or newer when we pourchased the property in 2021
- New water heater
- Repaired Sheetrock and fully new paint in entire house (ceilings, trim, and walls and painted/replaced doors accordingly)
- Full paint on kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, built in cabinets, etc.
- New LVP floors in nearly entirety of the house, along with quarter round/shoe mold
- Repaired and refinished facia and siding on exterior of house and painted /touched up accordingly
- Revitalized and repaired pool adding new liner, service pump, etc.
- Replaced kitchen countertops to granite/quartz
- Did full trash out at property inside and outside/fully landscaped and trimmed trees to protect roof, exterior of house and added substantial curb appeal
- Replaced plumbing fixtures, kitchen sink, and serviced all plumbing accordingly in all bathrooms, under sinks, etc.
- Replaced all outlets and fixtures along with plugs throughout entire house along with electrical service and troubleshooting
- Replaced and troubleshot any fans and light fixtures and added dome lights throughout to make a newer, fresher feel to property
- Replaced stove/oven
- changed locks, and updated, fixed, and replaced all door knobs and closet doors as needed
- Repaired windows and window seals accordingly throughout property as needed.
- Deep cleaned entire unit and finalized the rent ready process of the property, pressure washing and steam cleaning tile, adding closet rods, replacing kitchen hardware, etc.